– relieves fatigue and calms;
– lowering hign blood pressure;
– constant use of Fohow Boss tea, normalizes metabolism and weight;
– promotes the detoxification of the body;
– cleanses blood from harmful fats;
– has an anti-inflammatory effect;
– effectively regulates liver function and improves digestion;
– useful for people with frequent alcohol consumption, smoking, as well as abundant content of fatty food in the everyday diet;reduces blood viscosity, blood pressure, blood sugar;
– prevents thrombosis;
– slows down the aging processes of the body;
– regulates blood lipid levels;
– improves the immune system and GI;
– has a sedative effect;
– effective in headaches, sleep disorders, insomnia, nervous overstress and severe stress;
– helps to lower blood pressure and reduce cholesterol in the blood;
– strengthens immunity.
It is suitable for most people, especially those who have “three-high” (high blood pressure, high blood fat, high blood sugar), smoking, and dry throat.
Main Ingredients: white tea, paliurus cyclocaria, ampelopsis, linear aspalatus (roybush).
White tea is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, P, it contains flavonoids, polyphenols, essential oils. In the process of production, white tea undergoes the smallest oxidation process, it is the most expensive variety.
Cyclocaria is a rare and valuable plant that has survived since the ice age. It grows exclusively in China, where it is popularly called the “panda of the kingdom of plants.” One of the most effective natural remedies used in medicine to regulate blood sugar levels. This plant is mentioned in the work “Source of Natural Products of Chinese Pharmacology” as a natural antipyretic, detoxifying, well-thirst-quenching agent. It is also successfully used by TCM specialists in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Paliurus cyclocaria contains organic nutrients: polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids. The plant contains iron, chromium, magnesium, selenium, calcium, manganese, zinc, copper, vanadium, germanium, and other elements.
Ampelopsis contains 17 vital amino acids and 14 trace elements. The composition contains vitamins, minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron).
Linear Aspalatus (Roybush) – in South Africa, it is considered the third treasure of the country along with gold and diamonds. The plant does not contain caffeine and oxalic acid. It contains nutrients and minerals necessary for the body, with regular use it has a positive effect on the state of teeth and bone tissue.
– ideal combination of valuable components;
– natural tea “Boss” Fohow with a bright aroma and a pleasant aftertaste;
– a wellness product for daily consumption;
– convenient filter bags in individual packaging;
– saturated composition of active components for repeated brewing.
Fohow BOSS Tea
White tea is a world-famous elite variety of Chinese tea. It is collected by hand, removing only the upper tender buds and young leaves from the bushes. After brewing, the tea acquires a golden green color, has a light taste and a pleasant aroma.
Unlike black and green tea, which drank in China for thousands of years, white tea was considered especially expensive and therefore was initially available only to the emperor and his family. White tea is called the “elixir of immortality” in China for its ability to quickly heal wounds and restore strength.
The natural components of Fohow’s Boss tea give it a unique effect: it accelerates metabolic processes, stabilizes blood pressure, activates the removal of toxins from the body.
1 in stock (can be backordered)