1. High fiber content: weight control and improved bowel function.
Consuming dietary fiber normalizes bowel function and prevents constipation. BIO & P FOHOW cookies contain a large amount of fiber oats, apples, green beans and other dietary fibers, helps to effectively solve the problem of excess weight and improve digestion. Additionally, dietary fibers are a nutrient medium for beneficial bacteria and help to maintain an ideal balance of microflora.
2. Prolonged feeling of satiety with low carbohydrate content, low calorie content and low glycemic index.
The carbohydrate content of similar products is usually about 20%, whereas, one BIO & P FOHOW cookie contain only 6% carbohydrates and 32Kcal. Due to the high content of various dietary fibers that fill the stomach after contact with water, cookies eliminate the feeling of hunger for a long time, so it is optimal to fight overweight.
What is a glycemic index?
All carbohydrates have a glycemic index (Gi), products with a high glycemic index are quickly absorbed and implicated into intestine, after that, glucose enters the blood very quickly, this can cause the appearance of hypertension and hyperglycemia. Carbohydrates with a low glycemic index take longer to absorb and get implicated, in that case glucose enters the blood gradually and does not cause sharp jumps in sugar levels and insulin release. This helps to normalize blood sugar and avoid its sharp swings. In addition, products with a low glycemic index have a long-term saturation effect, which helps to reduce fat deposits and correct the body shape.
3. Ensure daily protein intake at low calorie content.
The protein content of BIO & P FOHOW cookies reaches 25%, for example, every two cookies contain 3.02 g of protein, which corresponds to the amount of protein in 100 g of cow’s milk.
4. Soy peptides are lowering lipid levels, blood sugar, blood pressure, improve lipid metabolism and increase immunity.
Soy peptides have the following properties:
(1) Lowering blood lipid levels: Soy peptides inhibits cholesterol absorption, thereby lowering blood lipid levels.
(2) Lowering blood pressure: soy polypeptides prevents peripheral blood vessels from narrowing. Soy polypeptides do not have hypotensive action at normal pressure and are absolutely safe for the body.
(3) Lowering sugar levels: soy peptides inhibit the enzyme a-glucosidase, prevent the increase in blood sugar levels.
(4) Soy peptides promote energy exchange and effectively reduce the percentage of adipose tissue in the body without altering skeletal muscle weight.
(5) Soy peptides contain arginine and glutamic acid. Arginine effectively supports the functions of the thyroid gland, the most important organ in the work of the immune system. Glutamic acid stimulates the production of immune cells when viruses enter the body.
The complex action of these two components greatly increases immunity.
Ingredients: refined vegetable oil, butter, vitamin E, water, edible salt, dehydrated dry milk, food flavouring, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, esters of propylene glycol and fatty acids, phospholipids, soy protein isolate, wheat flour, egg powder, psyllium oval seed shell powder, oat fiber, dextrin (edible corn starch), coconut powder, polydextrose, complex food supplement (calcium carbonate, vitamin EDTA sodium iron, vitamin A, nicotinamide, vitamin D3, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid maltodextrin, peptide powder in soybeans (0.5%), potato extract, arabinose, multiflorous bean extract.
Allergen Information: This product contains eggs and egg products, soybeans and their processing products.
Product is not recommended to newborns and children.
Expiration date: 12 months
Standard Package: 12g x 20
Net Weight: 240g