The ingredients of Linchzhi capsules include spawns and ascospores of Chinese Ganoderma – the most valuable kind of Linchzhi.
Chinese horizontal banners set with traditional asian symbols isolated vector illustratio
The preparation is a source of polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Cell membrane splitting technology helps to save the active ingredients of the raw material to the maximum, and high technologies multiply the absorption of the active components many times.
- Slow down the ageing process
- Improves mood and increase working capacity
- Improves head and spinal cord blood stream
- Regulate the nervous system
- Has an anti-tumour effect
Different indications and recommended duration of use:
- Eyesight and hearing deterioration (especially for the elderly): 1-2 capsules a day, 1 pack
- Mental exhaustion, reduced attention: 1 capsule a day, 1 pack
- Migraine, sleep disorders: 1-2 capsules a day, 2 packs
- Blood vessel vegetation dystonia: 1 capsule a day, 2 packs
- Brain blood vessel atherosclerosis: 2 capsules a day, 3 packs
- After stroke condition: 3 capsules a day, 2 to 4 packs
- Mental development retardation: individualized doses for several months
- Memory deterioration, Alzheimer’s disease: 1-3 capsules a day for several months
- Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson disease: 2-4 capsules a day for several months
- Depression, stress – 1 capsule a day for several weeks
- Epilepsy: individualized doses, usually 1-2 capsules a day, for several months
Usage: an hour before a meal (better in the morning) to be swallowed with water
Ingredients: Spawn powder of Chinese Ganoderma, Linchzhi ascospore powder, Chinese Cordyceps spawn powder.
Package content: 24 capsules
Expiration date: 18 months from the production date
Storage: in a dry and cool place
Notes: It is recommended to use Linchzhi in the morning or during daytime hours. Evening use sometimes can disturb sleep.