The product is particularly recommended for
- Prevention and as an additional tool, in the treatment of vaginitis, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammation, uterine miomos, fungal infections.
- Cervical cleaning – dead tissue and menstrual blood residues, unpleasant smell is removed.
- Stimulating female sex hormone secretion.
- Reconstruction of physiological reproductive organs functions.
- Reconstruction of the vaginal wall elasticity and vaginal sensitivity
- Maintenance and restoration of the inner vaginal acid – base balance and natural microflora of the vagina and uterus
- Achieving exterior cosmetic effect: brighten pigmentation, whiten skin and wrinkle reduction.
Tamponized capsules “Princess Pearl” are recommended to use as an auxiliary therapy in several gynaecological diseases and as a preventive measure against them.
- Should be used 3 days after your last period
- Open the foil package and check for external damage.
- Wash and dry vagina. Put on the sanitary gloves and pull a tamponized capsule into the vagina (minimum 7cm), the tip of the cord must remain outside.
- Keep it for 3 days, after every 24 hours change the position of the tampon (move it from one side to another). !Do not keep the tampon in the same place for 3 days! You should change the position twice in 3 days.
- After 3 days gently pull out the cord and the capsule easily pulls out. Wash your vagina (Mix 1 tea spoon of salt OR soda with 1 L of clean warm water), use Enema Vaginal Syringe to wash inside
- Take 3 days break and repeat the procedure again
- Last tampon should be used approx. 7 days before your next period
- Course recommendation: 6 months
- Guifei Bao may dry the skin. To moisturize and soften the skin we recommend applying Fohow Aloe Vera Gel
- Capsules are not recommended for pregnant women and young girls that did not have sexual relations.
- Capsules shall not be used during menstruation, breast – feeding period and on appearance of bodily allergic reactions.
- Be careful after pregnancy termination.
Dragon tree seed extract, sorrel roots, pseudolarch, catechu acacia, colorific saflor, yellow sophora, borneol, Buha and other rare traditional Chinese medicine plants.