The work of the Fohow ion massager uses the combined principles of traditional Chinese massage techniques, including touch, pressure and stretching. Thanks to this, the effect of cleansing the meridians around the eyes is achieved, it becomes possible to overcome the epidermal barrier, which allows the skin to be saturated with ions and thus enhances the effect of creams, serums and rejuvenating lotions.
The ball-shaped massage head, which rotates through a 360-degree angle, heats up automatically and stabilizes the temperature around the eyes, creating a feeling of great comfort.
The operation of the Fohow ion massager is based on the use of low-frequency galvanic currents, thanks to which you can achieve the best results of cosmetic treatments, including:
– Improving blood circulation;
– guaranteed supply of cells with oxygen and nutrients;
– acceleration of exchange processes;
– activation of the regenerative functions of the dermis;
– increasing the production of elastin and collagen;
– return of skin firmness and tension;
– disappearance of fine wrinkles;
– reducing the expressiveness of deep wrinkles;
– facilitating the penetration of cosmetics into the deeper layers of the dermis
- eliminates sagging skin and wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, nasolabial folds and on the neckline;
- removes the second chin; gives the face clear contours;
- normalizes blood circulation and eliminates the effects of lack of nutrition of skin cells;
- soothes skin irritations and inflammations;
- eliminates skin hypersensitivity to adverse external factors.
For safety reasons, please read this manual carefully;
Use only for cosmetic purposes, it is strictly forbidden to use the device for other purposes;
Use the Fohow cosmetic device in accordance with the requirements, it is unacceptable to make changes, disassemble and repair yourself.
In order to avoid overcharging the battery, disconnect the device from charging in a timely manner;
To avoid malfunction, keep the ion massager away from hot objects.
Performing the procedure:
Contact lenses must be removed before using the device on the skin around the eyes.
You should clean the skin around the eyes;
A special agent (e.g. cream, milk, serum, Yang Sheng energy balm) should be evenly spread on the skin around the eyes in the amount of 3-5 ml. Then turn on the Fohow device and select the “ionization” or “light therapy-heating” function. Work out the skin around the eyes with smooth, gentle movements (if you feel dry, add cream to the skin around the eyes);
After the procedure is completed, use a damp tissue to wipe the cream residue from the skin of the face and the surface of the device;
Frequency of performing the procedure: The recommended duration of the procedure is 10 minutes.
The duration of the procedure can be adjusted depending on the degree of progression of skin aging.
After each procedure, for better results, it is recommended to use a moisturizing mask on the skin around the eyes. If the skin around the eyes is dry, the procedure can be carried out after applying a moisturizing mask;
Recommendations for use:
– For normal skin – daily;
– For sensitive skin – no more than 3 times a week, or adjust the frequency;
When you press the switch button and hold it down for a longer time (approx. 2 seconds), the therapy and heating light function will be turned on by default, while the red light “HOT / LED” lights up. The active time of a given function is 10 minutes by default;
When the switch button is pressed briefly, the therapy light and heating functions turn off; the ionization functions are activated. The red “ION” light comes on. The active time of a given function is 5 minutes by default;
In operating mode, you can switch functions by briefly pressing the switch button;
The device turns off when the power button is pressed for a long time in the operating mode. The control lamp goes out;
If an acoustic signal sounds while the device is in operating mode, accompanied by the flashing light, it means that the battery is low. In this case, recharge the battery. It is not recommended to use the device while charging the battery;
The indicator light flashes red while the battery is charging. The lamp turns off when charging is complete;
When the battery is fully discharged (the device cannot be turned on), the recommended charging time is 4.5 hours. Charging for too long may damage the battery;
When pressing the power button, an acoustic signal sounds.
– The period of pregnancy;
– People with implanted pacemakers and other electronic devices;
– In case of skin allergy and infectious skin diseases;
– People with cardiovascular problems and thrombosis;
– During acute infectious diseases;
– In places of transplants and injections;
– Around the eyeballs, bones and throat;
– On the skin in places of its external damage;
– On parts of the skin that have been inflamed by the use of cosmetic products;
– If you experience itching, swelling or stinging pain on a sunburned part of the skin.
Cleaning and maintenance:
The device has a home class of water resistance;
It is forbidden to use metal sponges, brushes and sharp tools, gasoline, kerosene and other washing substances;
If the device is not going to be used for a longer period of time, clean the device and put it back in its original packaging. Store in a dry, dark and cool place;
The device should not be stored in places of high temperature, near a fire source, and in places exposed to direct sunlight. This can lead to damage and discoloration;
Do not use benzene, solvents or other anti-corrosion agents on the device or its parts.
Cleaning the device head:
– Unscrew the therapy light lamp cover counterclockwise and remove the cover;
– After removing the cover, clean the lamp and the spherical head socket, using a disposable wet wipe. Do not wash the above mentioned parts with water;
– Clean the lamp cover and the ball-shaped head with a disposable wipe
There are no reviews yet.